if you feel bore and want to relax
Enjoy
http://1gameonline.blogspot.com

Ear Age 1.0

Author: Games 4 IPhone // Category: , ,
Ear Age v1.0 | Read more...
Description
I created a application that plays sounds the older could not hear after I got the news as above.
Then, I realize that I can not hear any sound even though I designed this application.

I hoped that the speaker of my iPhone was just broken.

However, my 22 yrs old company-mate in front of me said, 'Hey, your iPhone buzzes like a pager now. What is going on?'

Yes. I realized that I got older.

The frequency that a human being could hear is from 20 Hz to 20 KHz, and the power for hearing high-frequency is getting worse by taking an age.
(The range is different depend on individuals)

The sound I could not hear is called 'mosquito sound'.
An adult can not hear most of mosquito sound.

Some stores in England have tried to expel the teens from front of their store by using mosquito sound so that front of their store is not aimed as their meeting place.
The mosquito sound is very popular among the young generation as well. Young students even
set mosquito sound as their ringtone because their teacher can not hear the mosquito sound.

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone 2.2.1 Software Update

0 Responses to "Ear Age 1.0"

Post a Comment