if you feel bore and want to relax
Enjoy
http://1gameonline.blogspot.com

Buddha Box - meditation with timer v1.42

Author: Games 4 IPhone // Category: ,
Buddha Box - meditation with timer v1.42 | Read more...
Description
What people are saying about Buddha Box:

"The Buddha Box is a beautiful and practical enhancement to my meditation practice. I highly recommend it."
- Marion Rollings, PhD, Buddhist practitioner

"I have been a meditator for years and have been looking for something like this for ages.
Glad to see there are programmers out there putting there thoughts to methods of improving our minds."
- Cameron

"A MI TUO FO!
Thank you for your application, A MI TUO FO."
- Li Bingxian

"I bought a copy of your Buddha Box software for my iPhone and I love it!"
- Greg Lim

0 Responses to "Buddha Box - meditation with timer v1.42"

Post a Comment